- Fill out the returns form & repack your order in its mail box.
- Put box into the free returns envelope.
- Return your order via a local Post Office.
- Retain your receipt as proof of postage.
- Repack your order in its original mail box including a note of your name and order number.
- Using the CN22 label included, mark your box as ‘Returned Goods’. Failure to do so may result in a reduced refund total due to customs & duty fees.
- Use a tracked courier service to return your order. Retain your receipt as proof of postage.
How do I send a frame for lens fitting?
We’ve partnered with Lensology for all your lens requirements.
Save money and get your lenses from the comfort of your own home.
Request a freepost label to apply to your mailing box.