Non-Prescription lenses are for those who don't require glasses to improve their eyesight.
Please note: price shown is for a pair of lenses
Our Lens fitting Service - How it works
I've bought a frame on it's own without lenses. But now I'd like you to glaze it for me.
- This isn't a problem for us at all, add a lens package to your basket and we'll send you a mailing bag, prescription form with all the necessary postage to send your frame off to our lens lab for glazing.
Benefits of Anti-Scratch Coating
- This is an additional hard coating which is applied to the surface of the lens to make it a bit more durable to everyday use. This will not make your lenses scratch-proof. We don't charge any extra for anti-scratch coatings
Benefits of Anti-Glare Coating
- Without Anti-Glare coating on your lenses you get light reflections that can cause vision problems. These light reflections are particularly disruptive on wet roads or while driving in the dark, but also in face-to-face conversations when people you are talking with see their own mirror images in your glasses instead of your eyes. By adding Anti Glare it facilitates transparent, clear vision and undisturbed perception, makes spectacles more attractive and facilitates a clear view of the spectacle wearer’s eye zone. This also can be added with no extra cost.
Lenses Terms and Conditions
- We provide a glazing service, we will fit lenses according to the prescription provided. We don't take responsibility for the accuracy of the prescription provided, however, if there is something unusual we will get in touch to double check.
The glazing service provides you with all the necessary postage labels and protective packaging. If your frame is not packaged as recommended we are unable to offer you a refund if the frame is damage during postage.
Our lenses once glazed are non-refundable, we offer a try-on period without lenses to ensure the glasses suit. Once sent for glazing please ensure that you are happy with the frame, as lenses are completely unique to you and can't be refunded. But any issues can be discussed with our team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't live in the UK, can you fit lenses in my glasses?
- We can, however, we can't provide the try-on period where the glasses are sent to you with out lenses and you send them to our lens lab. But we can send you the frame on it own for glazing by your optician. Or we can pre-glaze before shipping overseas. There are additional costs for shipping outside the UK. Get in touch about overseas orders: email@example.com